He’s been with the team since 2013 as a player. After hanging up his boots in 2020 as a club legend, he took up the role of Communications Manager.
He holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communications and Psychology from the University of Nairobi.
His roles include:
• Develop and implement marketing and communications campaigns and strategies and monitor their success
• Define key performance indicators for each communications channel which will indicate a campaign's level of success
• Determine strategic communications campaigns that will help further Wazito FC goals
• Write and deliver internal newsletter/magazine on a monthly basis
• Reach out to influencers, media, and beyond in order to arrange story placement on a national and global level.